Stir fired chicken with ginger (ไก่ผัดขิง : Kai Pad Khing)
Stir fired chicken with ginger or ไก่ผัดขิง in Thai is the one kind of Thai Food that very easy to do. This food is good for your health because ginger on the dish is useful for blood thinningand cholesterollowering properties that may make it useful for treating heart disease.
How to Cook Stir fired chicken with ginger
Chicken – 300 g.
Ginger – 300 g.
Garlic – 4 pcs.
Onion – 1 piece
Green onion – 2 pcs.
Chili – 3 pcs.
Dried wood ear mushroom – 15 g.
Light soy sauce – 1 tbsp
Oyster sauce – 2 tbsp
Sugar – 1 tbsp
Oil – 1 tbsp
1. Clean the dried wood ear mushroom, ginger, garlic, onion and chili.
2. Put the mushroom in the water until soft.
3. Slice all the ingredients.
4. Stir the garlic in the oil in the medium heat wait until the garlic done then stir the chicken in the garlic.
5. Put the mushroom, onion and ginger then stir until the chicken done.
6. Put the light soy sauce, oyster sauce and sugar, green onion and chili then stir it in the low heat until done.